Now deciding whether to continue CFI at the Marion airport or another local airport. Please pray for us as we make this very important decision and also look to finish up 501c3 paperwork and select a board of directors.
He is Life,
Daniel and Dawn
Alena, Azaryah, Hosanna and Selah